Reviews for "Incident:011A"

So, just another day in the life of a mook in Madness, eh?

Anyway, you should really do more animations of giant 'monsters' like these just rampaging around. You know. After Madness ends.

"Their organs are my nutrients"~~ Great work as always Mr. Krinkles. Always a pleasure to see what you do. It may be 'non-canon' but I still wonder what the hell he was doing killing a bunch of grunts. Do keep em' coming, please.

MAG AGENT OUTBREAK!!! DID YOU KNOW RICH IS MAN BEHIND DESK WITH THE IRON KNIFE!!

Wow I would have crapped myself If I knew this was coming out back in 2007

Rip rich, A background character that appeared in madness combat 3 as "employee of the month" Before being slaughtered in his and torture's own little incident. atleast he put up a fight unlike his fellow grunts. i guess he got employee of the month for a reason...? other than that, not much needs to be said, its fucking krinkels. nobody can top the god of animating madness. Safe to say the animation was smooth, the music was fucking perfect, a great animated accomplishment by krinkels and cheshyre.