Reviews for "Incident:011A"

omg krinkels i will buy the 10lb bag of plack jellybeans sounds amazing :D
(lols i bet no one knows what im talking about hahaha...)

Ha, I diden't think a M.A.G. Agent could be so awesome!

Hmm. Well it's madness allright. I always loved it. But It's just nothing new. It is like watching the same old movies that was back in the days. It would be great with some new elements. Maybe some cutscenes or some kind of cinematic effects. Don't get me wrong. It's still good. But it's just not that little extra. As good as it might be. Nothing can stay the same forever. I bet that a new style would be absolutely great! Take this as constructive critisism. I want the madness series to continue. It just needs to be freshened up a bit. GRTZ Zenit.

Bartender was an ultra badass. Grade A badass in fact. Too bad he died.

i think this proves that smoking is bad... a public survise announcement from mag agent torture. oh and he says if you smoke he will rip you in half