Reviews for "Incident:011A"

poor janitor!

lol

MAG AGENT GETS A LEGENDARY until the grunt shot a gernade launcher at the mag agents head lol rip mag agent

Rip rich, A background character that appeared in madness combat 3 as "employee of the month" Before being slaughtered in his and torture's own little incident. atleast he put up a fight unlike his fellow grunts. i guess he got employee of the month for a reason...? other than that, not much needs to be said, its fucking krinkels. nobody can top the god of animating madness. Safe to say the animation was smooth, the music was fucking perfect, a great animated accomplishment by krinkels and cheshyre.

Aw, Rich was employee of the month too. Ah well, something different at least :P

Beautiful