Reviews for "Incident:011A"

Cool Video

very good and his name is ''torture'' not rich torture is a ''MAG'' agent and they are like super solders

Really can't say anything bad about the animation, loved it same as always with the mass murders, the chaos and disharmony, it's just so awesome! Also i thought that giant Agent was named "Torture" am i wrong? because that name sounds better than "Rich" (at least that what i think others are calling him)

I give it a 4.5 and why?
YOU KILLED RICH! XD
But still its a great movie.
*Everybody saying that grunt was a super grunt,it was Rich. Don't believe me? go here to the madness wiki then :3 http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/Rich*

─░ncidents are madness's real face!!!!