Reviews for "FPA World 3"

YES! MY FAVORITE GAME IS BACK! :D

if you cant get it to load, try launching it as a popup.:)

Awesome beyond reason so i'll rate a 5 for this game.

Wow, so much thought put into this game, and you made an UNDERWATER SYSTEM, WOW! you even made it possible to push off the floor and walls underwater, beautiful, I was just playing in the water for like a whole 5 minutes because it was so fun, he cannon balls when he's in the air above water, and you can hold down to dive, I had fun just doing that diving, and you can backflip dive and even double back flip when you push off the floor and hold back and dive again, BEAUTFILLY done game i was amazed when you saw number 3, these games are all real good and I love the whole fancy pants series because of this, the fluid fun flowing motion of the gameplay and little things that make the character seem alive himself. 5 STAR HANDS DOWN!

Glitchy As FUCK But I bought it on the Xbox a year ago and it was fine so.. eh