Reviews for "FPA World 3"

LOVE FANCY PANTS!!

As expected of FPA, we have even MORE ROOMS, and dyes! Also, the pencil mechanic made it even MORE awesome. I didn't think that would be possible. But, crank it up to 11. I can't wait till I finish the game. The only downer is that glitch when FP or an object spazzes out in the screen and isn't registered as there anymore.

Very addicting little game! I was pleasantly surprised to see this on the front page when I got up this morning, and it most definitely didn't disappoint. My only complaint, if any, is that it left me wanting more. Good work Doc Nero! :D

Awesome game!!!