Reviews for "FPA World 3"

@DrNeroCF Thank you so much for putting this on NG! Now I can play it on my XBOX or at school on my PC :D

I love these games, I bought Fancy Pants Adventures off of the Xbox Live Arcade. It was great.

As expected of FPA, we have even MORE ROOMS, and dyes! Also, the pencil mechanic made it even MORE awesome. I didn't think that would be possible. But, crank it up to 11. I can't wait till I finish the game. The only downer is that glitch when FP or an object spazzes out in the screen and isn't registered as there anymore.

in the goat mountain happens the same problem from outer squiggleville.......... forgeting it.... I freaking loved this game

I love the new pencil sword its epic