Reviews for "FPA World 3"

Aces! ACES! I LOVE THE FANCY PANTS! Take that, ya spidy ba$74rd!

While I've only played this for a short while, it's an amazing game! The levels were well crafted, gameplay was fun, and there were quite a few funny jokes! I love the part about the scientist kid and the king. They made me lol so hard. The only flaws I should point out are that the movements are too quick, like if I try to run and stop, it takes a while for me to turn around, so movement in Wall jumps and levels is quite tough. Aside from that, It was great! I also like the part where you get the new pants, is there any other colour than blue that the player could change the pants to? It'd be cool. I also love the part where the king is talking about his royal life and his royal internet social life. It's awesome. Overall, great game!

for those who do'nt know how to get the pencil/sword just go into the sea before you see the pirate ship there sould be a door there go in it and get that wepon

Awesome! good job, again.

Awesome but make next fancy pants adventure longer