Reviews for "_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_"

Sensational

I am getting goosebumps as I listen to this. And I agree with Unborn-reason that the choirs add a lot to this. Your orchestral skills are obviously apparent though, and are the shining point of this piece.

If I were to suggest one thing, I'd say add a couple more bridges in the song that vary the energy levels in this song. For the most part, it feels like there is one energy level pushed on throughout the song. If you know what I mean, adding a couple more areas in the song that lack energy will make listeners appreciate the energy of the chorus/main parts even more.

And also maybe add a couple of bridges that are even louder/explosive with bigger and more instruments playing with percussion pounding and crashing.

It's hard to critique since it was already well done, but I just like to give some advice to everyone.

MaestroRage responds:

You're right, bridges would have been helpful, but this piece was designed to be short, it's not even supposed to be THIS long! Oh well, this was as small as I could make it! Perhaps i'll come back to this piece one day and implement the ideas I had for it back then.

Thank you for the critique and review F1uk3, i'm glad you found the piece enjoyable ^^.

TO WAR!!

i could listen to this if you made it another 60 hours long!!

MaestroRage responds:

60 hours is a very long time to listen to a song. It might even drive you crazy...

>:}

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

oh my

maestro, you have true talent as a storyteller and composer. Rage of the Apocalypse was just the tip of the iceberg for me as i continue to enjoy these other pieces. By all means, thank you. Maestro, nay! MASTER! =)

MaestroRage responds:

ah Sr-Tater, it is good to see you again! I am glad you are finding the stories within the pieces, it is after all with this intention I make these works. I hope the worlds you find are ones that will keep you entertained for hours yet!

Thank you for the review, I am glad you liked this piece, as well as the others!

not

not bad

powerful emotions behind this work... superb!

this has great emotion, plenty of work done and a job well done.