Reviews for "_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_"

Holy shit

You amaze me every time

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you notsparta :D! And again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

By no means is this piece bad, it's just lacking.

With a name like "The Tank's Thunder" I was expecting a much darker and powerful piece. Instead I got a piece, while still dark, was much "brighter" than I was hoping for. The main problem was: it simply flowed to for its entirety. In most cases this is good, but this is another story. You didn't really recreate the raw power of the tank, and that's because it simply didn't have a point that reminded you of the pure might the title would suggest, as it flowed right on over where those points would have been. Now as I said the piece itself is not bad, I just felt that it needed something more, just to push it over the figurative edge.

- Rastamun21

MaestroRage responds:

Quite true Rastamun. I am not the first to agree and won't be the last. In my mind the story I had was... quite different and I saw a much more nobler, more symbolic degree then what is appropriate. More admiration then fear and destruction.

There is much i'd have liked to change about this song, sadly I have lost the original file and time constraints leaves me with no time to even attempt it. I am glad however that you enjoyed the piece.

Thank you for the review, I promise you will not find yourself thinking the same for the other pieces, or at least I hope you don't :D!

Speechless

This is a perfect theme to a "i have to live" type of game

overall, AWSOME!

MaestroRage responds:

Indeed, a defiant struggle theme. I don't quite honestly remember if that was the story for when I created it, but I would think so.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

oh... my god....

this... wow.
i'm speechless.
i heard many songs of many artists and only one guy left me speechless every time.
and that is you.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm thankful the tunes here have been able to entertain you GodForsakenSoul :). This is a rather old track but still one of my personal favs. If I was making it now, there would be quite a few things i'd change in terms of mastering and equalizing. But melodic wise I think it's still quite solid.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Incredible

huge style...
very strong... that's the part I love
the rhythm was perfect... is a masterpiece dude

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you think so aldlv! I personally think there could be a lot of work done on this, but it is a great piece for the time it was made and i'm still quite proud of it :D!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it! I apologize for the late response!