Reviews for "Chompy"

Good song . I love jungle like songs. Did they use this in Donkey kong?

Step responds:

This is original composition, so it wouldn't be in Donkey Kong, no. Unless Nintendo HIRED me but I don't think that'll ever happen ;_;.

Thanks for another review!

The song is good, nice job as of again, Step! But the parts that I would probably ONLY like are 00:45-00:55 and like 2:30-2:40 and such. But still is a great loop and it's catchy!

Step responds:

Haha well those are the climaxes. I've always been better at climaxes than the stuff in-between but I don't think I did too bad a job on the other sections.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for dropping by for another review!

(This is my first review, so don't be a hater. PLZ.)Wow! A beautiful mix between (as Grandvision said) a Pixar film, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and a Simpsons pink panther spin-off. :-) Exactly what I wasn't looking for, but it swooped in out of no-where, and I'm very happy it did. Freakin' awesome.

Step responds:

Hahaha why on earth would I be a hater after getting a review like this? Thanks a million for the encouraging words. I'm really honoured to have this compared to the likes of Pixar, Donkey Kong, etc. Means a lot.

Thanks again.

Wowww, this is fabulous! Love it! :) Very catchy, and well composed. Amazing job!

Step responds:

Thanks ^_^. Glad you enjoyed it.

I totally imagine this being in one of Pixar Movies, this is brilliant. o.o

Step responds:

Aw thanks :3. Glad you enjoyed it!