Reviews for "Psychic Stevie's Answers"

this is bad!

i think that shouldn't make fun of the mentaly challenged, i don't know who this guy stevie is but you still shouldn't make fun of him just because he's disabled.

not bad, not bad at all!

its funny, anyone who got offended by it needs to take the pole outta their arse and lighten up

Yes yes definetly yes!

So what, I don`t give a f*ckin` sh*t if it isn`t good for the portal.

TOM, KEEP THIS AS A FIXTURE OF NG!

LMAO, this is so hillarious! This is like if Miss Cleo had a kid with Timmy from South Park and they he became psycic.

This "Psycic" gadget works too! I asked it a few questions and it got it right!

They say most of history's best video games have always been copies of one simple game, it's just that the great ones have designed theirs well enough to the point where they're more fun than the others.

Your game is clearly a code copy of the magic 8 ball game, but I would rather play this than the Magic 8 Ball game, just because you designed it better.

THE funniest shit on newgrounds

This shit is so damn funny, I NEED to be able to download this. I bow down and worship th creator!