Reviews for "Star Systems"

Fantastic work! It really smacks of a cross between late 90's Tommy Tallarico (Earthworm Jim composer) And the music you'd hear in games like Star Control. Definitely downloading this!

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome! Thanks for the mighty compliments good sir! Appreciate it a ton, ROCK ON VIDEO GAME STYLE! \m/

This is a really nice sounding track. It flows from one part to the next smoothly and has a really good amount of variation to it. For being only three and a half minutes long, so much happens in it.

And, most importantly, you went and really hit the nail on the head when it came to emulating the style and sound of the 16-bit era of gaming. Great job on making such an era-appropriate track.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the awesome review Retroman! Glad you approve of the era I was going for.
I recently got Tales of Hearts R and I've almost reached the ending of it, and it's at times equally retro in the music as the 16/32 bit era. Pure classic styled JRPG with a great battle system and a WORLD MAP. So rare to get that these days.

Anyways, sorry for going off topic XD Thanks again!

That was most excellent, sir. It felt quite reminiscent of early Raiden games. Very sentimental. I liked your use of classic gaming inspirations.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it, I love videogame music so I want to make more of it myself. No restrictions when it comes to game soundtracks, which is why I dig it. You can do whatever you want. Thanks for the feedback!

I Like your music!!!! I love it :D :D
Hey Can I make a video featuring your song?

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a ton dude, and sure thing go ahead! :)

Hey do you know the song i would like to use it for my level in geometry Dash

It should be this: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/593013

Thanks for the 5/5 man! ROCK ON!