Reviews for "Super BroBalls"

you guys below me are jerks and dont how to apreciate som1's work and medals so shut it >:O

Terrible graphics, terrible gameplay, terrible music. Worst part, there's no end, so it's not like it even takes skill, you can just play over and over until you get a high score. I can't overstate how awful this game is. Just don't play it.

funny game little addictive but it needs lives

i think high score goes to whoever can stand this game the longest. seriously buddy, why put a high score button when you dont have any lives? glitchy flippers, music is on a shitloop, and there just isnt anything going on. you're on newgrounds and you settled for a few baseballs and a football, threw it in a box and fisted a ball into the whole boring mess and got front page. doesnt make sense to me. im sure if you put more effort into this it could be decent. idk throw sharks and explosions in there or something.

Broring!
After one minute it isn't even funny anymore. (It was a maximum of half funny before)
I can't believe, that this was frontpaged, while other great games, where people worked months of hardness, are going under in the mass!

Graphics: 0