Reviews for "No More Aliens!"

Awesome!!! loved the weapons at that silly dance when the stage is over xD

CerebralGames responds:

Thanks dude, you really know about games :)

Very nice game. It certainly has some little issues graphically here and there, but the controls work wonderfully and has a good challenge.
5/5

Interesting shooter that rewards the player for good performance. Very well made. Gets a bit repetitive after a while. Upgrades are a welcome addition. Strategic use of slow motion will earn the player better medals, meaning more crystals, meaning more upgrades.

The graphics are decent. The controls are quite good. And it gets an extra half star for giving players the option to mute the sound even as the game is loading. =)

Fun game, not quite as addicting as heli shooter but defiantly worth checking out if you haven't already

Great game but there are a few glitches and bugs you need to work out. When you try to replace the upper left gun it disappears after you remove the standard machine gun. Also when you buy a new weapon it spawns over and over till you have all your weapon slots filled. I don't know it this is intentional or a glitch. But other then that its a great game and one I would enjoy play in the future with medals and glitches fixed.