Reviews for "Tails and His GBA 7"

the details in tails are amazing. the way he moves is majestic. it's almost as if he's alive

What a great tribute to RupeeClock's hit series, 'Tails and his GBA'. I love the darker tone, showing the reactions of Amy (and later the rest of the sonic cast.) after Tails dies from the destruction of the GBA in the last episode. The way Amy's reaction and mood affects others is very powerful, as it shows her guilt take over her life, getting her fired, becoming addicted to drugs and more. Unlike previous instalments, this one has no choice of story path, but I think that that would only take away from this cartoons deep story. This flash may seem blatantly unfaithful to the series, but in reality it is the perfect tribute, taking core ideas and manipulating them into a masterpiece. The basic improvements from other GBA are quite affective as well, including the use of only sprites. That being said, the sprites are adjusted to become dark and gritty. Hope to see more!

after tails and his gba 4 ep.2 whats next

what are they saying in the song?

nice music