Reviews for "The Bester Game Ever Made"

here is the Walktrought

take the lotion, touch the towel a crab come out ,go right until you reach the blue guy,take Wilson the ball, go back to the kid and the castle trow Wilson to the castle,take the arms,go back to the blue man give him the arms ,he give you a dinosaur joke ,take the joke to the girl in the stand ,take the ice cone, give it to the kid that is left ,take the cube,go left and take the cube into the crab,go rigth until you reach the sea you lose wilson here, dont touck the duck keep walking until he poop take it, go right, give it to the shark ,now you can pass ,go back to the jellyfish trow him the crab you recibe the dead jellyfish, go back to sunburned men give him the lotion and the jellyfish,he gives you a crowbar .go right until you reach the manhole,use the crowbar,now talk to the turtles until the game ends.

MEDALS

Good call-Start the game
Armed and Dangerous-take the arms after destroying the castle
Comedy Gold-After the blue man gives you the epic joke
Fonz Whisperer-talk to fonz (the motorcycle man) enought times
I Have Crabs!-Take the crab with the cube
Sorry Wilson-Go to the sea with wilson beforo destroying the sandcastle(you have to restart the game)
Afterlife Affection-go right until you found a ghost,talk to him (have to restart the game)
Bob Buddy-Give the sunburned man the lotion and the jellyfish
Eye for Value-take the duck poo before it touch the ground
Snowcone Savior-give the kid the snowcone
Talktative-talk to everithing in the game sand,sky water in each phase,characters,things before taken
Dino Master-Finish the games

Spoilers next(Secret Medals)

Sea Spectacle-take the crab to the jellyfish
Turtle Gropper-touch a turtle in the final stage
Lonesome fury-touch the duck(have to restart the game)
Temporal Paradox-die first withe the ghost and go back to the same black room touch you own ghost

Hope that helped!!

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE ITS SO AWESOME YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT OR YOUR HEAD WILL EXPLODE AND LETS FACE IT THAT WILL NOT FEEL NICE AT ALL SO PLAY IT FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HEAD AND YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE THEY GOT HER AS A HOSTAGE AND THEY WILL DO NASTY THINGS TO HER IF YOU DONT PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME ITS SO AWESOME THAT IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER IF YOU ARE MISSING HANDS THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER MADE SO NO MORE GAMES WILL EVER BE MADE AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS SO AWESOME THAT YOU CAN JUST PLAY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE IT REALLY HAS GREAT REPLAY VALUE NOW PLAY THE GAME AGAIN IF YOU JUST DID BECAUSE ITS AWESOME AND I AM NOT LYING AT ALL ITS THE BEST THING EVER MADE SO PLEASE PLAY IT OR YOUR HEAD WILL BURST

hmmmm it was good.

-_- This looks nothing like the thumbnail (which was still pretty crappy) So...I decided to look past the crappy art (where's the music) and keep playing. But then since there's all this random bull (I had to click everything with every tool, which was really boring, despite some good jokes). Then I had to keep walking on one direction slowly, making it even more boring. I gave up after I got killed by the laser duck...
The only good thing about this game is even though it looks badly programmed, no bugs.

good, better the best. there is no "the bester".

the music stopped after some seconds...