Reviews for "UberSonicSceneCreator2"

I love this Game! Copared to the first,This Is a major Improvement! I Hope for a third in the future!

The best Sonic scene creator! It just needs an actiual Amy running sprite coz I rarely use her and my stories are getting boring! Please fix or make Uber Sonic Scene Creator 3 with an Amy running gif!

Gaaz responds:

I will have to create a custom one, I will give it a go.

this cant be completd with out TAILS DOLL

hello hsshadow

Well, I went back and forth with multiple scene creators to do this one thing. It is a story that is still being developed. Sonic tries to stop Eggman from destroying the world, but Eggman creates Shadow, a stupid Purple Shep at the time. They then fall into multiple other zones for no good reason and take a good beating from Eggman (Super Sonic is apparently not strong.) Then, they randomly encounter Metal Sonics in space and fight them to the death. This buys Eggman enough time to destroy the world. Now, Sonic wants revenge on Eggman and will do antything to restore the world he once knew.