Reviews for "Cat Vader 3"

The animation was decent as well as the sound quality.
It's just that "cute" cat humor is getting pretty tired all around and is very redundant in this day and age.
You have talent, so I hope to see some future submissions by you involving more creativity within the theme / plot, minus the cat humor of course...

this was painfully long.

I'm sorry, but this animation is just.. not funny. I still have no idea why this was frontpaged.

Not to my liking in all honesty, mediocre puns and lacking humor. The only expectation that was denied was the sudden lightsaber out of nowhere, which was a good thing.

I agree with BedtimeDrugz: Unfortunately, contrary to popular Internet belief, not everything involving cats and pop culture references is instantly hilarious, although I can't help but feel like those were the only two things people like about this video. "Star Wars? Awesome! Cat? Super awesome! Since that's all there is to this video, I guess I think the video is awesome!"

However it was quite dull, it went on for too long at the same slow pace, very anticlimactic, and it just didn't seem very inspired. Sorry, half a star is the best I can give for mostly competent animating.