Reviews for "Cat Vader 3"

I really shouldn't have laughed at that last part. But you can bet your ass I did anyway.

Nice little flash with a few good jokes, and lots of bad ones. But the bad ones are like Adult Swim Shows, it's really terrible but you can't stop watching. They get better each time, keep up the good work.

Fucking awesome. Funny at parts. The animation was pretty decent and the voice acting, pretty good.

Great job on the vid bro! birds cracked me up

Keeps getting funnier every time!

It's been awhile since the last episode. I really think it's cool how the voice works. It's not exactly like James Earl Jones and that makes sense, because it's a cat doing the voice, not a person. It's sad to think about what kind of accident might have burnt that poor cat's face. My only complaint is that the animation seems really outdated. Then again, perhaps that was the appeal of a cartoon like this.

My favorite part was probably when Cat Vader attacked using his red lightsaber. I wasn't expecting that bit of action. This seems exactly how Darth Vader would act if he was a cat. It's hard to even tell the difference between masks as the only differences are the prescence of his whiskers. It's funny from beginning to end.