Reviews for "Madness E collab"

very boring, it need something more than mindless killing to be any good.

:|....

Love madness, very good collab!

thanks

This was great for a collab by a animator that is not Picture Perfect (But you are good) and now I have to make a point to this collab. You see this is why collabs are not good with the perfect rules. Collab was too short and some animations lagged, Also when you click "Credits" the menu music just stops. But you did a great job juanford! And I hope to see more in the future.

- BannedMadness

ok...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

thanks :)

well... its just tests... juanford and alfredo needs to pratice, the other members like night_at kedarkedar were average, but the collest part was madmanaryf, his fast style is pretty nice and i like it on him, thats all

ok, thanks gabriel :D