For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "LOLSKETCH"

Toast rape D: I laughed at a few of the jokes. The style kinda reminded me of asdf movie a little. I noticed a family guy and southpart reference in the transitions. Not bad at all. But it seems like you overused the toast a little at the end.

Good animation, crappy jokes. I never laughed and I laugh at a lot of stupid crap (I did like the toast though)

SplendidDevil responds:

It's our improvised humour, it seems to only appeal to certain people apparently.

Yay for randomnes! Yay for Toast! Yay for You! Yay for KITTEN!

Not bad, good animation and i did lol at the jokes, but the silly transition bits... i mean, im all one for different things, and trying to do a robot chicken thing does work, but i dunno, the random ways it was said was just.... well annoying...

Anyway, still good work though, and keep it up, ill be checking you randomly to see new stuff when you put it up :D

do not speak of toast, or toast will find you.