For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "LOLSKETCH"

-transition- lol -transition

i LOL'D EVERYWHERE!! -Transition- ...

Oh dear god please let someone make a gif of that toast... that is pure GOLD. I love this please keep making more. I love the asdf-but-not-quite-asdf style of this in some type of sence haha

oh my god its a transition ;) that voice is comedy gold ! theres no need for people to point out similarities to asdf because its only a style and your not copying any content or jokes so i can't see why people bother to point out the obvious, i think the fact you tried to make the vocals and sound as random as whats happening on the screen (like toast popping up and then it having a cute/creepy laugh) moves it just that bit away from other animations of this style if you know what i mean, plus its your first animation ! be proud of this for real ! cause theres alot of people like me sat somewhere that wish they could create these type of animations and not just enjoy them :) i know that this review doesnt really help from a crticism or instructional point of veiw, but its still a review regardless aha.

Like the guy below it reminded me of asdf movie. Your jokes were very hit or miss with me but deffinately worth having another go. Maybe filter the jokes more. The transition thing was OK but could get old quick. The toast was funny.