Reviews for "LOLSKETCH"

Now your daughter has AIDS!!!!!

Oh look, ANOTHER asdfmovie ripoff. -5/5

I don't know 'bout dem haters below, But I quite enjoyed it :D Though the "Transition" did get sort of annoying, I liked the Jokes that yall pulled off with some.

1. this "transition" thing got on my nerves pretty quickly (the second time was unbearable already). it feels forced. i imagine you sitting there thinking of different ways to say "transition" to make it funny. but then you ended up to make it exactly the same everytime. i get the joke. instead of making a transition you just write and say it with a black background but the problem is you don't need transitions in between sketches. that's a wrong reference -> a bad joke.

2. it's a bad version of the adfs movies. let me explain: the whole thing lacks energy. this kind of random humor only works if it's fast - comedy = timing.

i really don't understand how this could make frontpage.

It's funny, but it is kind of the same thing as asdf movie, and probably something else similar to that, which i have yet to see.