Reviews for "LOLSKETCH"

TRANSITION~~!!!!! lmao!!! X'D

WOW! Very, very funny! Trraaaaansition.

lol loved it bery good comedy and i specially liked how the toast kept reappearing throughout the animation. very good.

Did anyone else hear the lazer collection referance?

"Oh my goad..." :)

I liked it. Firstly, this isn't an asdfmovie rip-off. asdfmovie didn't invent sketch comedy, morons. Besides, unlike the last 2 asdfmovies, this was actually REALLY funny. It was very well executed with COLOUR and BACKGROUNDS and even FBF ANIMATION, unlike, well, you get it. Really good show, old bean, and the dedication was nice, although you may have overlooked the kid earlier in the animation wearing a 'Get well soon, Edd' T-Shirt, which is tragic in hindsight.