Reviews for "Ink Battle"

If you do a past level and complete it you will unlock the next level, only problem I can find.

Well, the gameplay system was interesting; it is very efficient when you get used to it. You also didn't overdo the upgrades, which is very sensible as this did not become another grind2win flash game. However, the game was way too easy and short. There was too little strategy, too - most levels could be won by spamming Specials.

All in all, the base is good, but it feels incomplete. A harder, longer sequel would be good.

It's Fun but i won the Game just by repeating Level 1 -.-

a pretty fun game. I suppose you might want to make the instruction screen accessible on the main map or main menu as well as showing it before your first battle so people like fray16 don't think the game is impossible to play though. I like the graphics for the various critters, but I was a bit preoccupied to get a chance to enjoy them. Also, some sort of indicator that I'd already typed the strong and armored spells before would have been a help as sometimes I'd be so focused one typing that I would occasionally type armored before I had the mana and only realize it afterwards when I glanced down at the units and spotted one without the little indicator.

Enjoyable, but incredibly easy for any body that has used a computer for more than a couple of years.