Reviews for "Max Strong 2"

Intertaining detective game. Mot too hard, which is good:)

Excellent sequel to the first Max Strong, although there's something with the story. Asides from Frank killing Laura over a petty reason (it's frightening that some murders have actually been done over less), there is the fact that according to the intro, it's been two weeks since Laura died and it was on the same day as Halloween. However, according to the costume shop and the kid in the Harry Potter costume, Halloween festivities are still going on despite being the middle of November. How did that error happen? Despite this error, you've done a great job at creating this game, so kudos to you!

Gimmie a break, the music, The glade v2 -wip is very nice.
Hmm I'm kinda the music lover guy, so if you use nice music you can get 5 stars easily, like now!!. \
The game also fantastic.

she wearing a basketball costume outfit with a mask on.

need more max strong games ASAP