Reviews for "Pelvishelmet & Lettucehat"

I found the characters were a bit static, but other than that the animation, colours and story were all great, especially considering you didn't have a lot of time. Would be nice to see more of these characters, Pelvishelmet is just hilarious! Also, maybe you could put the music in the audio portal, it was awesome!

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

Thanks alot dude! :). Oh yeah, i forgot to do that. i will upload it there next time i'm at school :)

Random, but enjoyable. Got a couple good laughs out it and from just sight gags alone that's pretty good. The only thing I didn't really understand was the use of the two coloured dots racing around during the intro and end of this. I'm not sure if you just needed them to be there for the school project, but they were just really distracting and didn't really contribute anything to this at all.

That was awesome. Id gi e you a pass if i was your teacher.

Nice work, espcially with tight deadlines! Great character design too! Just wish it had a cohesive ending but I'm excited to see your future work!

good

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

Thanks for the very detailed feedback, much appreciated! really :)