Reviews for "RAPTUS"

Philosophical,indeed. What makes a man kill another living being? A voice in his head. Maybe he just had to fulfil himself. Maybe he just had an impulse. It doesn't matter. The important thing is what his actions changes in the woman's life.

Incredible.

I've always been a huge fan of "art games" and this is one of the better implementations of the genre out there. I love the antithetical themes and the profound little atmosphere you've created within this game.

Fantastic job, I hope to see more like this from you in the future.

how can i push her???and when i here the music my heart just like crying in my body that i cant help him... :(

AlanZucconi responds:

If you want to "PUSH HIM" you have to click the mouse (and to keep it clicked to create a light around) and then to place it behind him.
If the light is strong enough, He will advance. Then just move the move forward, slowly. And you will literally PUSH him! :)

So dark, so demented, so creepy...
I love it!
It's awesome, albeit short, but still cool! Please continue! :D

I love how well written this game was. One of the smartest games i've ever played, and i went through a couple of times to find things i might've not seen before, like how the lightning strikes are symmetrical with the guitar strums in the beginning. Well done, 5/5.