Reviews for "RAPTUS"

i got the same questions as robotix but one more..........why DID he kill kill her???

Definitely one of my favorite "art" games. The story is unique on its own. I hope you make more games like this. And I also hope the story-telling will be more awesome as it is.

great game keep it up

While playing RAPTUS, I saw the black outline as well after the boy and girl share an umbrella and walk away. For one reason or another I became extremely scared of the outline/skeleton and my body is shivering. Was it there on purpose or just an accident? Overall good game, made me think.

AlanZucconi responds:

It was indeed! :-)
Too bad that not everyone saw the skeleton! :-p

after finishing both ending... i realized... are we the voice? and also... did this happened to you or did it just pop out of your head?

AlanZucconi responds:

I don't hear voices, if this is your question! :p
So don't worry ahah! :-) I'm not planning to kill anyone. Not in this week, at least! :-p

With RAPTUS I was keen to explore the concept of Love, but with a different point of view.
We are all used to tacky and cheap love stories from movies and books. I wanted to do something different. Something that include a Love that is sick, pathological and disturbing. I like the fact that Love is not always little pink hearts floating around... but it can be something terribile, yet remaining pure and true in its sickness.