Reviews for "RAPTUS"

Although the subject is horribly depressing, I have to say, you did a very good job. And as for when he is saying in chapter one that he had no other choice, I'm not sure many people noticed the word LIAR show up behind the car. The ONLY reason I didn't vote 5 is because of the subject itself, NOT because of the quality.

AARGH, the guy's stupid anti-Oedipus soliloquy makes me so angry!! "No choice"?! Like you had to do what you did! Or are you blaming your unconscious primal desire huh?! He doesn't even bother trying not to rape her or anything!
Good game that made me feel angry. Slow movements feel annoying but the content is there.

Quite a sad game, but a very good concept. The art was simple yet beautiful, and the storyline was believable. In all, good game, my friend.

Though it's slow and heartbreaking for some, It is also true. It can happen to anyone in reality. You find love, you lose love. It can happen to any of us....

Depressing.
Even though it has soft music it doesn't really make it heartwarming but kinda unsettling, not beautiful it kinda shows it in a disturbing way, it kinda makes you tear up for what you do and don't recognize what you're doing, because if you would have known im pretty sure you would definitely stop. And there is no option to stop even if you don't click the game makes you want to click to complete the game. (im talking about that part)

It might serve as an experience but as a game it does not offer the freedom, as the description says: The illusion of free will. But come on, the game is linear, not even the part of "Then i kissed her" "Then he kissed me" is an option, as it chooses "Then he kissed me", so you can't have much control of what you do, even if the game supposedly gives you that option, and in the end it was pretty much in vain the number of clicks, because, you don't really earn anything with this. So, the only option in the VERY end, is to rather run away or drown yourself. Ether choice makes a depressing ending still, that doesn't change anything...

At least it has it's depressing atmosphere in the air with noir-style pixels and heartwarming music, but otherwise as a game doesn't do much. Sorry for my english.