Reviews for "Invaders"

I very much like the message and style!
Only thing that bothered me is it seems you might have to sacrifice the quality of the video in order to upload it or did you intentionally make it blurry?

amazing

Abolutely loved the style! I grow so tired of the same ol' colorful flash and photoshop stuff. This had a nice, interesting, blurry sepia to it. Cool textures too!

Humans really do suck don't they? They start off innocently wanting one little thing. But it's almost in our programming to quickly become insatiable.

Aye.

Very well done. I liked the animation style and the story and the messages it conveyed. The animation was simple and did a good job of drawing paralells and creating metaphors.

For all the people who couldn't figure it out, did you not look at the tags? It's about what humans do to their environment and each other. Quite well done. Good music, too.

This is such a good way to portray our parasitic nature! The music and animation style were great choices.