Reviews for "Madness: Project Nexus (Classic)"

Excellent all around, from animation to sound effects. Everything is top notch. Very enjoyable game.

I give this a five event though there are current issues with framerates. This game is giving my system fits. I'm also still having some troubles with the save function (I tried the trick mentioned in the description, still doesn't work. Everything gets deleted upon leaving the page.)

However, those issues are things I believe that are either a problem with my computer or are bugs that are still quite fixable.

this is a great game but i found that the the giant int the second last level took more damage than the final boss did, i think that should be fixed.

AMAZING

This is a fun and awesome game but with lots of drawbacks like:
1: Why can't you collect ammo?
2: Can't you heal yourself?
3: I couldn't play the game well because my computer is lagging the game out (Biggest issue) even when it's quality is low.
4: You can't switch characters.
and finally:
5: The boss in 1-G takes WAY does too many damage. I suggest lowering the damage or at least have health supplies somewhere.

GREAT GAME I GOT 8 SPECIAL SQUAD MATES IN ARENA HANK, JESUS, SANFORD, DEIMOS, TRICKY, BLOCKHEAD, THE SWAIN, AND THE DEVELOPER = KRINKLES.

NOTE: DON'T BUY GOLD WEAPONS IT RETURN TO REGULAR GUNS AFTER YOU EXIT YOUR INTERNET BROWSER/SHUT DOWN YOUR PC