Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "College-Ruled Universe"

A handdrawn sidescrolling space shooter? now I've seen it all!
It's very nice and the handdrawn stuff makes it NOT annoying to play but you should get a better scanner for the textbubbles. I can hardly read any of it

This is just a demo?!? Wow. The artwork is just beautiful, quite different from the norm, especially late in on the shooter section. I'd love to see more of the exploration section, I'd love to see that turned into some quality platforming. As for the shooting section, you might want to include more enemies and shooting. It was too easy to find areas where the enemy simply didn't go most of the time. Loved the boss, that was the strangest boss fight I've seen in a long time, and that's saying something.

Very nice game. The art was just amazing and was a joy to look at while playing. The serene music was also enjoyable. My only issue with the game is so minor I didn't even take it into account on the score. The charge beam (or whatever it's called) took a long time to charge up and was only good for like one split second blast, awesome but kinda a waste. A longer fire time, or maybe summoning temporary drones that add to fire power or something would be a lot better. Overall awesome game and can't wait for the final version.

LordDF responds:

Good review. I like your idea about the drones, and you're right, the beam is a bit lackluster. Taken into account! Cheers.

thew music was great the graphs were great and, HAND DRAWN?!?!
dude, that is just fuckin epic!I Wish i could draw like that =p
anyway....well, to cut it short, everything about the demo was great.
the full version wil be best-2nd to madness:project nexus!

Holy jesus this is amazing! It deserves more than 5 stars