Reviews for "College-Ruled Universe"

As a proof of concept, this shows promise. Granted, it was a bit "thin" in content, but it IS a demo.

The audio and music is well chosen. Could use a little more bass or something, if you asked me. A sound telling you that you've taken damage would be nice, too.

Graphically, this game is pretty neat. A quirky, hand-drawn universe. It looks as if some bored students' notebook, filled with doodles and drawings, has come to life.

How? Why? Don't know, could be that the book which contains all these drawings has a few notes that might shed some light on that part... Or maybe there simply is no explanation. In either way, I hope the full game will have at least a tiny story-line.

I like the thought of a customizable ship. Different weapons, shields, ect. Seeing some of the concept art at the end containing what looks like to be swords, I could imagine such an equipment being able to deflect incoming enemies (not bullets). The stronger the enemy, the more charge (like the shield in the demo) it would take to deflect and kill. All sorts of items, like passive force-fields, regenerators, large but slow cannons, quick but weak machine-guns, ray-guns, homing missiles and the likes spring to mind.

I'll look forward to the final results ;)

Holy jesus this is amazing! It deserves more than 5 stars

It was pretty interesting at the start, but then the shooting was...pretty boring after a while. I hope you make a full version with more, um, "playability", I guess.

thew music was great the graphs were great and, HAND DRAWN?!?!
dude, that is just fuckin epic!I Wish i could draw like that =p
anyway....well, to cut it short, everything about the demo was great.
the full version wil be best-2nd to madness:project nexus!

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.