Reviews for "Epic Stand"

For me it's an average game.

First, why bother with a mana system? The cooldown is enough to equilibrate the spells. Here, you just spam your frostbolt, use fear when there are some healers and when you have no more mana you're basically dead. The core of the game is spamming the forstbolt as fast as you can but you're doomed from the start because you use your mana faster than it regen (in survival mode of course).

There is plenty of things in the game, but too few of each.
-You have units, but you can't command them or really upgrade them.
-You have traps, but only 2 differents kinds and nearly no upgrade.
-You have spells, again very few power-ups and some are too weak in respect of the cost of skulls/mana

In the end, you have some good ideas, but none of them is fully exploited. Meaby the "arena" is too close so you don't have the room to add more stuff...

You need to add a "show all" button to the right click options, Cause there are people with windows 7 computers that have ridiculously high resolutions where your game is going to load and its going to look like a 5 Cm by 5 Cm image. I am one of those people and because of it Im unable to play your game.

genyuk responds:

I have Windows 7 too and everything is ok. Strange

The entire game is full of fail grammar. ugh.

genyuk responds:

Grammar is not the main, yeah? ;-)

While the game is obviously well made, it is really just someone making a slightly shoddy version of Kingdom Rush. Check it out, the graphics, the map screen, the way the upgrades work, even the icons for the achievements/upgrades etc... There are some minor differences sure, but this is basically plagiarism.

I find it boring.Its like Kingdom rush so your just copying.

P.S. It SUCKS!!!