Reviews for "Epic Stand"

While the game is obviously well made, it is really just someone making a slightly shoddy version of Kingdom Rush. Check it out, the graphics, the map screen, the way the upgrades work, even the icons for the achievements/upgrades etc... There are some minor differences sure, but this is basically plagiarism.

Check your spelling + grammar plz:
Now it's time, I'm taking what is mine.
this land or these lands
Power is plural.
resources

I'm assuming you're not a native English speaker/writer, so I cut you some slack

But overall it was fun.
It's pretty addicting. But ton of the upgrades are practically useless...
Mana runs out VERY fast in the latter levels.

Awesome game incredibly well done and if you intended it or not several different ways to build very effective defenses with the upgrades. Who would have thought that neglecting most of the building upgrades would be the best way to get through survival. Unfortunately when i'm playing survival with my build i get through about 5mins have zero damage on my building and no enemies on the screen and it crashes at the same time every time. I had to use at least 3 different builds to get through various things well done.

The game was decent but the writing was a huge issue! Please if you know you're not the most literate person, don't let that value ruin your game. Please get a writer. Even I would be willing to help with your writing. I'm sure many people would in fact.

hmmm............