For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Epic Stand"

The game itself is good but it lacks any real challenge. The game lags a lot even on the lowest settings. The game DESPERATELY needs a zoom in button. The upgrades are ok i guess but i really need more than 1 attack spell. It got sol old clicking the same ice bolt spell over and over. Ever heard of a fire ball or lightning bolt?

genyuk responds:

It definitely will be in sequel

The game's alright, though I feel that it relies more on spamming spells that any real strategy.

Fun game, played the whole way through. Perfect difficulty. Loved it!

As others have said, please allow people to zoom the screen. (affects linux just as much as windows or mac)

Really like the game. Somehow feels a bit short though. The upgrades are effective, but I don't feel fully engaged (stopped after 36 skulls). Magic drains too fast for a shooter. Pretty good overall though. Story was short and effective -- just right to give a setting.

Awesome game, cool music, sweet graphics and a goo replay value. Its a bit short and slow in the beginning, but its still cool. The only problem is what if a dangerous monster is in the first floor but the other one have passed the second floor, i cant attack the first ones.

Keep the good work, and sorry for my bad english :p