Reviews for "Epic Stand"

Seeing as how u cant unlock all trees because of the limited stars, Makes it a little challenging for the last fight.

This is a very solid work. Almost everything is great: graphics, controls, sounds and plot. Very good idea, and you developed it in a very creative and entertaining way.

The one thing I didn't like (thus preventing you from getting a 5/5) is the fact that the game is kinda short, considering the great quality of your work. Also, the skulls end up limiting the features avaiable, there should be a way to get more - I'm not saying it should be easy... whoever wants supreme power in a strategy game must be challenged to work for it.

Also, using only a frost bolt seems too limited for a game this good. You should consider creating more elemental spells (maybe even different enemies who can resist certain types of spells).

Well, congratulations on your work so far!

It was a really good game. But I did think that your attacks were a little weak. It was almost impossible for me to keep the hoard from getting through the first two floors. Therefore I could not gain power ups to actually be able to get anywhere. It stopped being fun. Games should be hard, but attainable.

Good game!