Reviews for "Epic Stand"

I certainly wouldn't call this epic. As far as defense games go this is pretty basic stuff. I didn't find the gameplay very interesting. You start off with only one spell, and the rest of the defending is on autopilot. Kind of hard to get invested in such a situation.

It takes a lot of skulls (or "sculls", as they're called in the game, for some reason) to unlock more spells, and in attempt to stock up for it, you waste opportunities to upgrade your defenses. I get that these are "RPG mechanics", but why does it have to take so long to get an new spell? The gameplay is just so dull at the start, getting something else to do than click repeatedly.

A game like this works best, if you give the player more distinguishable rewards frequently. Sure, I can add cauldrons of hot oil, but how does that improve the gameplay? It doesn't. I'm doing the same thing over and over again. Give me something to look forward to.

The art style is nice, and the music is good- until it loops incessantly, and is recycled for every level. But work on the gameplay some more. It's just isn't very interesting now.

genyuk responds:

Thanks for a useful feedback, mate!

It's borrowing the RPG from Kingdom Rush, and there's just too little that you can do to influence the game, just click the thing and that's it, I got bored way fast, a 3 is generous.

Very well balanced. The difficulty ramped up appropriately and it was challenging but not impossible. The graphics are well done as well.

I would like to see more spell upgrdes in the future and more mana upgrades as well.

i liked how the wizard was an old man that dies on one hit and that the horde doesnt have any flyers.. im just kidding xD

this is a short, however really well done game, with a decent difficulty of play, everyone should give it a try :D

5 just because of the loading screen. :) 기ë<¤ë¦¬ëS"ê²OE ì*^ì¢tê°TMì*".ã...<ã...<ã...<