Reviews for "Traitor"

You've put out yet another fantastic game, Jonas.

Regarding the control glitches, I personally experienced them very little despite using Firefox, and I was able to work around them. More often than not, they saved me from crashing into something that I would have hit because of my own poor reflexes.

The story was excellent and compelling. The gameplay was very well done. The difficulty level was appropriate, and I like that the final stage was still hard as all get out, even with an ally and all the upgrades.

All in all, a well made game with an excellent message.

Very well made! I like the epic-ness of the battles and the plot. This is the first arcade game I've played and enjoyed in years! By arcade, I just mean where the ships scroll down the screen. I liked how one could move from place to place outside of battle and the mission briefings and debriefings were very nicely written. Overall, the gameplay was nicely balanced, in my experience. The game never gets too easy or too hard, and wasn't too long or too short. Once my weapon strength and regen went up though, it became super easy, which was cool since it was the end and I didn't want to spend an hour fighting a boss. I agree with the moral and theme of the game too, so thanks for making this! If you want to make a sequel - fine by me. One thing though, and I know it's the style, but perhaps make the graphics a little more...graphic, if you know what I mean. I don't know, do most people like that style?

An amazing game, makes me want to go to an oldschool arcade and play games with these graphics. i really made an effort to get all the upgrades and all the achievements. great game looking forward to a part 2 hopefully.

Awesome game, give me some hours to finish and find great words in the end...
sad is, the game is over =x

oh yeah, one bad thing, somethimes in gameplay the ship moves alone to left or right =/

Amazing storyline. Provided hours of fun :). Would be nice if there was a 2nd one.