Reviews for "Traitor"

the game was good.

Awesome game loved the story and the old school game play. Perhaps you could find a way to make the mods you buy show visually. also finding some of the easier missions in the beginning was a little tough i thought perhaps each area where you get missions and upgrades would get harder for each area you "conquer", but i like this reputation system better. Hope to See Some kind of sequel or prequel in the future.

Hi all,
If anyone wants to grab the mp3s of the "Traitor" soundtrack - you can do so for a limited time from this dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/67lgckge04 8pmb4/n7lQFZ_8HA

There's a couple of tracks in there that didn't make the final cut of the game too. Enjoy!
If you like then let me know either here or by following on twitter: @cdavismusic

Thanks guys,

Chris Davis
Composer

I've never been given to shooters, but the script and the scalable gameplay (free roam) really make this a class act, even if it does look like a Lite Brite box mated with a game of vector based Asteroids. Well done author and musician!

I love the interactivity and the little quirks like how finished missions have the locals say stuff like, "thank you for taking care of those idiots". Really does make an impact and the soundtracks and effect noises are pretty cool too.