Reviews for "Traitor"

Good game.
I remember the good times when the games hardore are all with cool spaceships.
Loved the way you put some RPG to the recipe.
Keep the amazing work man.

One of the finest vertical shooters with an good story,
It felt like a flight shooter version of K.O.L.M.
The only complaint i have is i cant see the top and bottom edges of the screen at the same time(even in a popup window).
I have to pause the game and then scroll up/down to see the health/area.

Other than that it was flawless. I would love to see a sequel.

Well damn, ...you sir know how to make one meaningful flash based, retro style, arcade type, side-scrolling space shooter! The Story was simply incredible, please continue to make things like this. Admittedly, graphics are always nice, but the story compensated very well, and even without a visual change in your ship, the upgrades gave one a feel of progression. All in all, well done sir, well done,

So, this is a great game. The graphics were unique and added to the atmosphere of the game. The storyline was one of the better ones I've come across in my gaming experience: a very amazing clam for a flashgame. Good use of an old platform to make something new. The other comments about the game being to easy at the end I disagree with. in 2nd to last battle you had to pick which enemies to kill rather just just killing them all (those T shaped things that released 3 spheres from the bottom took a lot of hits so you couldn't get them all) thus i dont think the final upgrades are as OP as they seem to make it. So, yeah, 5 stars! lol doesnt mean anything couldn't be better of course (such as the last boss battle, the clone of yourself doesnt go on the very edge of the screen making him easy to defeat- just go to the edge and regen HP if you run low then go back to fighting). All in all though, a very good game.

I've never been given to shooters, but the script and the scalable gameplay (free roam) really make this a class act, even if it does look like a Lite Brite box mated with a game of vector based Asteroids. Well done author and musician!