Reviews for "Traitor"

ill give this game a 4/5 because theres no save system

(pledase add one)

This is probably the first time I've ever finished a top-down shooter, because they're really not my kind of game. The story in this one sucked me in from the very beginning - I didn't shoot any of the supply ships because I already felt sympathetic. Without ever seeing a single character, I was drawn in and wanted to win for more than just the sake of beating a game. That's a rare quality.

Beyond a really interesting, well developed story, the game also had good mechanics. Even though it was a little frustrating to be slow in the beginning, I still felt like the controls were responsive - there was none of the sliding around that plagues a lot of flash games. I was generally able to remember where the upgrades were located and I was able to prioritize what I needed pretty well. I think you struck a really good balance between being challenging and being fun, because I didn't feel too defeated when I didn't beat a mission on the first try. There was always something else to do until I was upgraded enough to do it, rather than just grinding away on the same stuff (I only had to mine for a couple minutes total).

I really can't suggest any improvements. Great job!

Awesome game. Really awesome. I don't say this to many games. This is an awesome way to kill an afternoon. The controls were solid, the music was awesome, the missions weren't impossible (a few were kinda close but they just took a few tries before understanding the layout). I really do hope you plan on continuing this. Oh, and I'm using mozilla, and this game plays fine. I didn't have any problems.

The only problem I had is that my rep only goes to 245. I don't get the last 50 rep for completing the last mission. According to one of your responses below, you had to not shoot all the transports in the beginning to get the rep, so I'm going to have to replay it to get that. I also can't seem to get the redistributor of wealth. These are the only two I haven't gotten yet. I was assuming redistributor of wealth meant you had to buy all the upgrades, but I still didn't get it.

this game was motherfucking AWESOME! this is retro gaming I felt like I was playing one of the classic shooter games you would usually find for the NES or saga. I loved the nostalgic feel of it, the originality, even the classic graphics of it! This was just pure amazement please make more!

Absolutely amazing game... I couldn't stop playing until I beat it! Love the combination of interesting story and solid gameplay mechanics.