Reviews for "Traitor"

I really liked the game, but on one of the last missions in the Nyx Conglomeration at the Exile Habitat, the game will freeze up as soon as one of the big red enemy ships shows up. Please fix this so I can finish the game!

JonasKyratzes responds:

Not everyone gets this bug - I don't, not in any browser - which is why I'm struggling with fixing it. But I'm on it!

Great game dude! I really enjoyed the Galaga style and the upgrade system that you put in there. The game seemed to me to be a sort of Flash version of Mass Effect haha. I enjoyed the story too. You really put more effort into the plot than most flash artists would even consider, which really makes your game stand out. The game was a bit difficult in the beginning before you really get any significant upgrades but maybe I was just doing missions that were too hard for me at the time haha. I really enjoyed the art style and animation, it really brought out the elements of playing an older 8-bit kinda game with better technology and nice looks.

All in all I had a great time playing your game and would love to see more from you!

This game was so beautiful that I didn't want to write a review before completing it entirely.

It's simplicity was what made it amazing. Where only using five keys on a regular basis normally gets boring, this kept it interesting by emloying all kinds of enemies to fight against you, each with it's own movement pattern and bullets.

The reason I'm giving 4.5 stars instead of 5 stars is because I found the game to be rather unforgiving if you were at any point incapable of clearing a level. Maybe players should keep the credits they earned before death?

This really kept me going the whole time, got every upgrade, rarely had to redo missions. Though the last couple gave me troubles with something that felt more broken than challenging. The wall type enemies with the black wall type things to their rears were next to impossible to kill fully upgraded, and when they doubled up there was a 95% chance you were gonna get hit by it. Otherwise fun, gripping game.

It's certainly a very good game, just not the kind of game I get into very well.