Reviews for "Traitor"

at the exile mission i still frozed

Truly, a game for the Ages.

I absolutely loved my experience in Traitor. Not because of the gameplay, too; that was actually pretty tedious at times, and not at all fun.

What really got me was the writing, and the atmosphere of the game. I loved the intro and the ending, and when I got to the Supply Ships, I felt some honest emotions with them. I actually heard them groveling, heard them whimpering and begging they would not be shot.

I love how evil and hilariously incompetent the Empire was. I enjoyed the numerous complaints, and absolutely adored the various colonies different types of speech. I loved the sarcasm, the fear, the reluctance, and the sheer hilarity of their comments, most especially with the pirates. Goddamn they made me laugh with that reveal.

Excellent work with the story. You really set a need for urgency, to win this, to not give up and bow down to the empire. I felt like I was at the helm of my ship, the fate millions of lives in my hands.

The ending was just perfect. I love how everyone laughed, celebrating the fact that they were free.

PS. Thanks for once more proving my stupidity with the ambush. Goddamn that was clever!

The gameplay itself is somewhat generic, but the upgrade system is extremely innovative, as is the "overworld". You've done a fantastic job of meshing the vertical shooter genre with the RPG genre. The story was good, too. A++

Loved it. I did want you to know that I somehow got into what seemed to be Debug mode randomly in the middle of me playing a stage. Showing when things would fade in/out, Map1, FPS, etc. Not too sure how it happened.

this is an amazing game. i want to thank you for not wasting my time :) xoxoxoxoxox