Reviews for "Traitor"

This game is a reminder that a game (or anything, for that matter) can be fun and entertaining, and also have thought and a philosophy behind it. I know all this author's work, and love everything he made.

Love the story this game puts us into. There's so much variety; all the places you can visit have a distinct voice, which makes you feel that there's a whole culture there, and you're just scratching the surface. And obviously, you can come up with a billion parallelisms between the situations these people from unknown cultures find themselves into, the ones from our world. The creator described the game as putting us in a world not quite like ours, but while that is true, it would also be true that it is quite like ours.

In terms of gameplay, it's simply a lot of fun; maybe it starts tilting to the easy side after getting the auto-repair upgrade... but that didn't really bother me. I'll probably just don't get that upgrade the next time I play it to have more challenge. On the up side, it never gets horribly frustrating, and I was happy to keep going instead of wanting to stop playing because of exagerated difficulty. What can I say? Absolutely loved it. When I finished it, I just wanted it to go on. You know? I think I'll give it another go right now...

This game was average at first but the more and more I played it the more I liked!.
Tully this games gets better and better the more deeper you go into the game.
The game was perfect.
The only flaw was there is not a part 2~~~~!!!! I want more. One of the best space shooter I have played on newgrounds. What makes this game so special is rpg aspects of the game. It got me really into the game the comments I read in each mission.
The upgrades were simple but useful.
The game is kinda difficult in the start because the laser is weak so I had to spend more time evading enemies than killing them. So the best thing to do is do only the easy missions first :).
Then after you buy regeneration upgrade the game becomes so easy.
I loved the upgrade that reduces damage caused by crashing into objects by half it was like the ultimate attack combined with regeneration and high hp you just crash into enemies and kill them
I killed the sword of the empire just by crashing into it! sadly it does not work on last boss :). I checked to see who the author of this game was and he the maker of one of the most unique point and click games. :) Its amazing you can create another theme game and still make it special like your other games.

GOOD GAME also the arena wuz easy (hint: line ur shot up in front of the enemies movement which in other words means u can kill them without losing or losing much hp.)

this game is awsome, i just wish it was a little more action-ish like star fox for snes (search on youtube lol ) epic! lol

Simply amazing. the graphics could be a tad better but with a story this attractive and classic gameplay I was addicted!