Reviews for "Traitor"

I don't think I've enjoyed a space game that much since Tie Fighter. I really hope this does well enough that you do a sequel or six. I had no issues with the controls on Firefox 11.0 on Fedora with Flash 11. Though there might be one small bug. In the system on the middle of the right side of the stage, after doing all of the missions and buying all the upgrades the available upgrades count was stuck at 5.

JonasKyratzes responds:

You're right, there was a problem with the upgrades in Occator Prime. I've fixed it. Thanks!

Fantastic game. The missions steadily rise in challenge to prevent any feelings of repetition, the upgrades all make you feel more powerful without being more important than others, the achievements are satisfying without being mundane, the story is written extremely well without being too long, and the gameplay is challenging without being impossible. Overall, it's an amazing game that can only be nitpicked.

One problem though: The final boss (in the final mission) never shoots on the far left or far right sides, this means that you can just set your ship off to the side and wait to heal if you're ever low on health.

Hi all,
If anyone wants to grab the mp3s of the "Traitor" soundtrack - you can do so for a limited time from this dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/67lgckge04 8pmb4/n7lQFZ_8HA

There's a couple of tracks in there that didn't make the final cut of the game too. Enjoy!
If you like then let me know either here or by following on twitter: @cdavismusic

Thanks guys,

Chris Davis
Composer

2 words: Epic game.

History, gameplay, upgrades. This game, sir, is awesome. And because of that, you are awesome.
Hope I see more games like this in the future!

One of the best games on this site