Reviews for "Traitor"

too slow...
it get boring fast

The storyline and the graphics were the main strengths and it was that which made me play it to the end. I loved how it had a the reputation and a sense of story progress. And I always enjoy non-linear games with lots of extra places and upgrades however it did get a little bit repetitive near the end with all of the final missions. I did find that the upgrading was a little bit sudden. It was simply evasion and shooting the weaker opponents to suddenly being able to destroy everything. What would also do nicely in a sequel would be some more varying gameplay as it was the simplicity of the game that made the final missions lag a bit.
Basically, in a sequel, it would be perfect with more gameplay features (different guns and gun upgrades) as well as more difficult opponents (with AI).

This game is fantastic. Wonderful RPG shoot-em up (if a bit easy in the latter 1/3rd of the game) with a compelling if simple story. Had me hooked for hours across 3 days to finish. Only constructive criticisms I have are to make the mid-late game a but harder (which can be difficult for a non-linear game) and maybe put in different kinds of weapon upgrades.

Great music, beautiful graphics, amazing storyline. 5/5 I would love to see a sequel to this!

Great game, as usual. There's only one achievement I haven't gotten, and it's the third one on the bottom row, one of the only two achievements not listed in the game. Is it an achievement for calling each ally? If so, it's impossible for me to get. There are only 3 missions available at the end of the game. Two of them don't allow allies, and the other one ends the game before going back to the map screen where you'd get the achievement.