Reviews for "Traitor"

In its own unique way, this game is simply perfect. The most surprising aspect of this game is that it's a story driven vertical shooter. Furthermore, this game has the best story of any shooter game I have ever played. By the end of the game, I really feel that my actions have made an enormous difference. The gameplay is also good, even if it is a little bit limited. Personally, I wolud have it if the game had multiple weapon types( such as a scattering shot or a laser that pierces through multiple enemy ships). However, that's just a personal preference of mine, and I think that it shouldn't affect the game's score. The upgrade system was a very nice touch, as it helped keep the game interesting. The graphics are good. They make the game look like a retro space shooter, and for that, I like them. Lastly, the music is very good. Overall, this is a an original game that is perfect for what it is. Congratulations!

This may be the best game on Newgrounds. I lost count of how many times I have played this game. The story and gameplay are both great. The only thing I can find wrong with it is that it's too short. I really wish there was more to do in this game; that would be awesome.

It's certainly a very good game, just not the kind of game I get into very well.

Traitor has more than good shooting mechanics. The art style screams "old school," and the reputation system makes it feel like your actions matter in the world. There's enough of a story for me to care about, but it doesn't drown out the other elements. Too much detail and exposition would have made this game less fun. The verdict: a well-crafted retro shooter that keeps players busy for hours.

A pretty good game. I like it because of the story and its length. There are many missions so I kept playing until I beat this game. Its not that hard though. [(Its a good thing that its)Not very frustrating too.